Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Lyrics R Us!

  1. #41
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy Todd and welcome to Lyrics R Us!
    I BELIEVE you are correct sir:
    07. is indeed BELIEVE by the one and only Cherie Currie!

    "I love the word BELIEVE, a word of boundless possibility. A simple sound that shines, a word of power personified.
    And I know this single word, touches every emotion when it's heard.
    Giving hope in it's symphony...BELIEVE!"

    Cherie is one excellent lyricist, for sure!

    The score now stands at:
    Iowa Farmboy 18 points
    SCHEMESofNEON 15 points
    CCfan 2 points
    Bohemian Twister 2 points
    KLH 1 point

    It seems obvious that we have a winner folks but we are totally out of time for todays show. Until we meet again though, here is a hint for the one remaining clue!

    14. Life is love and love is never wrong. (These lyrics are also from a song sung by Ms. Currie)

    Good luck!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #42
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I'm gonna hafta get my CeeCee CDs sooner than planned if I'm gonna keep my lead. Seems kinda weird anyway I've got an overload of Joan Jett and very little with Cherie other the old Runaways songs. I gotta correct that error.

  3. #43
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This is what we here at Lyrics R Us like to call our
    <u>CCool and CCoincidental Hint Time,</u> so here it is then folks:
    Right now, on this very message board, #14 has become the
    topic of CConversation on one of the current topics!

    Now that's what I'd call a CCool CCoincidence, 4 sure! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    14. Life is love and love is never wrong

    Name that song and the singer if you can folks!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Could it be Another Name For Life by Cherie Currie?

    I guess that gives me 4 points Gus!

    Congrats to Iowa Farmboy the winner and SCHEMESofNEON who also did great!

    Great new game. May we have another?
    Todd

  5. #45
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Think I'm gonna trade in my points for a front seat for Cherie's next Magical Birthday Bus Ride.

  6. #46
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well heck Mr. Twister, you are correcto-mundo!

    #14 'Life is love and love is never wrong' is indeed 'Another Name For Life' by Cherie Currie! A big favorite of your host, btw!

    You are also correct about our final score here on Lyrics R Us!

    Iowa Farmboy 18
    SCHEMESofNEON 15
    Bohemian Twister 4
    CCfan 2
    KLH 1

    Congratulations on winning this game Iowa and here is your 1st place prize!
    <font size="8">ATTA-BOY!!!</font>
    You did great too Schemy and here is your second place prize!
    <font size="6">ATTA-<s>BOY</s>GIRL!!!</font>
    And for our other three contestants
    WAY TO GO you three!

    Join us again next time folks for another fun game of 'Lyrics R Us' right here on this network, next time there is an open slot!
    Until then I bid you all a Fonda Dew!
    Goodnight! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic